To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Advances in Cosmetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Management of adhesion using a pretarsal fibromuscular flap or graft in secondary blepharoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 117 ([discussion: 790-1]): 782-789
- Revision upper blepharoplasty.Semin Plast Surg. 2015; 29: 201-208
- Corrective strategies for a complex deformity caused by "European-Style Double Eyelid" Blepharoplasty in Asians.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2019; 43: 395-403
- Strategies for a successful corrective Asian blepharoplasty after previously failed revisions.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 114 ([discussion 1278-9]): 1270-1277
- Lateral septoaponeurotic artery: source of bleeding in blepharoplasty performed in asians.Ann Plast Surg. 2003; 50: 156-159
- High double eyelid fold correction using wide dual-plane dissection.Ann Plast Surg. 2017; 78: 365-370
- Correction of sunken and/or multiply folded upper eyelid by fascia-fat graft.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2001; 107: 15-19
- Correction of superior sulcus deformity with orbital fat anatomic repositioning and fat graft applied to retro-orbicularis oculi fat for Asian eyelids.Aesthet Plast Surg. 2011; 35: 162-170
- The concept of a glide zone as it relates to upper lid crease, lid fold, and application in upper blepharoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007; 119: 379-386
- Surgical correction of multiple upper eyelid folds in East Asians.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 127: 1323-1331
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.