To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Advances in Cosmetic Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Brys A, Cox SE. Clinical applications of neuromodulators: lower face/neck. In: Dayan S, Waldorf H, Bloom J, et al, editor. Rejuvination resource. Online, 2020. Available at: https://www.rejuvenationresource.com/. Accessed October, 2020.
- Global aesthetics consensus group. global aesthetics consensus: botulinum toxin type a--evidence-based review, emerging concepts, and consensus recommendations for aesthetic use, including updates on complications.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 137: 518e-529e
- MAcc8. The Convergence of medicine and neurotoxins: a focus on botulinum toxin type a and its application in aesthetic medicine—a global, evidence-based botulinum toxin consensus education initiative: part I: botulinum toxin in clinical and cosmetic practice.Dermatol Surg. 2013; 39: 493-509
- Advanced techniques for the use of neurotoxins in non-surgical facial rejuvenation.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2020; 44: 1788-1799
- Botulinum toxins in clinical aesthetic practice. Taylor & Francis Ltd, London2011
- Effective locations for injecting botulinum toxin into the mentalis muscle; cadaveric and ultrasonographic study.Toxins. 2021; 13: 96
- Anatomical proposal for botulinum neurotoxin injection targeting the platysma muscle for treating platysmal band and jawline lifting: a review.Toxins. 2022; 14: 868
- Anatomy of the lower face and botulinum toxin injections.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136: 84S-91S
- The masseter muscle and its role in facial contouring, aging, and quality of life: a literature review.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019; 143: 39e-48e
- Topography of the masseter muscle in relation to treatment with botulinum toxin type A.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2010; 110: 167-171
- A simplified method for smile enhancement: botulinum toxin injection for gummy smile.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 130: 726-728
- Evaluation of the microbotox technique: an algorithmic approach for lower face and neck rejuvenation and a crossover clinical trial.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 142: 640-649
- Employing microbotox technique for facial rejuvenation and face-lift.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2022; 21: 4160-4170
- Microbotox of the lower face and neck: evolution of a personal technique and its clinical effects.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136: 92S-100S
- Paradoxical bulging of mentalis after botulinum toxin type A injection.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2020; 19: 1290-1293
© 2023 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.